|Place of Origin:||CHINA XIAMEN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Can discuss|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging according to customer requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||MoneyGram, T/T, L/C|
|Quality Grade:||High Quality||Material:||ABS|
|Color:||Silver||Processing Mode:||Processing Production|
|Surface Treatment:||Electroplating||Product Type:||Cistern Fittings|
|Structure:||A Set Of||Usage:||Hand Press Type|
|Specifications:||Old Toilet Cistern Wrench.||Shape:||Curved Rod|
The old toilet wrench sits on the side wrench of the toilet seat, and the toilet handle is flush
How to repair the toilet water tank switch?
1. Close the water inlet switch under the toilet tank;
2. Clean the toilet water tank;
3. Remove the snake skin hose from the inlet of the water tank;
4, from the bottom of the tank inlet pipe will be blocked shots (at the bottom of the tank, below the black rubber gasket) unscrew, can out of the water tank inlet pipe and accessories, and then you change the new.
|Name:||Toilet tank side wrench.|
|USES:||Water tank flush switch.|
|Specifications:||Old toilet cistern wrench.|
|Usage:||Hand press type|
|Structure:||A set of|
|Product type:||Cistern fittings|
|Processing mode:||Processing production|
|Quality grade:||High quality|
What is the common fault treatment method of toilet water tank switch?
I. water leakage:
1. Check whether the mounting hole of the drain valve of the toilet water tank is deformed or cracked.
2. Check whether the installation surface of the drain valve of the toilet water tank is serious and uneven.
3. Check whether the drain valve of the toilet water tank is biased when installed.
4. Check whether the bottom hook screw or tightening nut is tightened when installing the drain valve of the toilet tank.
5. Check whether the drain valve bottom hook screw of the toilet water tank is resistant to ceramic hole bottom.
6. Check whether the sealing film of the drain valve of the toilet water tank is deformed or loose or has impurities on the sealing surface.
7. Check the sealing film of the drain valve of the toilet tank and the sealing surface.
8. High water level adjustment, higher than overflow pipe or wrench hole.
9. Whether the drainage valve chain is too short.
10. Big hydrating accessories have been replenishing.
11. Ceramic problems such as cracks in ceramic pipes.
2. More than water:
1. The above mentioned 1 indicates water leakage.
2. Check whether the floating body of the water inlet valve is up and down, and whether it is stuck in the wall of the water tank or other parts.