|Place of Origin:||CHINA XIAMEN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Can discuss|
|Packaging Details:||Blister, white paper box, kraft paper box packing, etc.(samples can be customized and packed in a different way)|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||MoneyGram, T/T, L/C|
|Usage:||Seal||Special Features:||Corrosion Resistant|
|Type Of Foreign Trade:||Export||Product Category:||Flushing Part|
|Size:||Can Be Customized||Weight:||Can Be Customized|
The toilet is installed with a sealing ring, and the toilet is equipped with anti-odour black cement.
Name: black rubber flange (sealing ring)
Brand: San - Tide
Model: S -
Material: black glue
Weight: 203 g
Dimensions: 115mm diameter and 75mm diameter.
Special function: anti-odor anti-leakage and anti-aging.
Toilet closestool flange sealing ring, effectively seal and outlet and the gap between the ground tile, inhibition of pipeline gas overflow, some toilet is installed a few years later, found that toilet has a foul smell, because toilet and sewage outlet and sewage outlet, and the ground ceramic tile aperture, between a time for a long time not good sealing, smelly odor spill oil from the pipe.
|Type:||The toilet accessories|
|Installation method:||Manual installation|
|Specifications:||Can be customized|
|Scope of application:||Lavatory installation|
1. Strong adhesion: it contains ultra-strong viscosity of the butter, and the gravity function of the toilet is perfectly adhered to the drain mouth and tile.
2. Antibacterial: the unique antibacterial formula has antibacterial effect, which effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria and will not be corroded.
3. Anti-odorization and leakproof: rubber material, strong sealing, and tight sealing of the toilet bowl.
4. Aging resistance: there will not be a series of aging problems, such as cracking, when the temperature changes in summer and winter.
1. Wipe the bottom of the toilet and the bottom of the floor of the toilet.
2. Put the toilet seat upside down on the flat surface, and squeeze the sealing ring to the outlet of the toilet.
3. Put the toilet seat in front of the water pipe and put it down. Use both hands to press down the toilet seat, and then apply anti-mildew silica gel (sealant) to the floor of the toilet.